Residential and Commercial rodent control in Austin and surrounding areas is essential to preserve your quality of life and business reputation. Rodents breed rapidly and transmit bacteria and disease just as fast. Even if you have not actually seen a mouse, tiny rod-shaped black droppings found near baseboards or food storage areas are often reliable indicators that rodents have invaded your premises.
If you suspect that rodents have invaded your location, contact the pest control professionals at Be Bug Free Services for safe, efficient and permanent removal of rats, mice or other vermin.
Rodent Control and Clean Up
Our licensed pest removal experts begin with a thorough inspection of your location to identify where rats and mice or wildlife are hiding. Discreet and professional, Be Bug Free Services technicians provide free assessments at any Austin and surrounding areas business or residential location and devise customized plans for rodent control as well as a follow-up maintenance and cleaning services to remove bacteria-ridden fecal matter and urine.
What can you do to protect your home or business?
- Install door sweeps to effectively keep pests from scurrying into your facility
- Inspect and clean drains. Lingering food particles in moist areas attract pests. Make sure drains are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis
- Ensure that trash and recycling bins are emptied regularly and have self-closing and tight-fitting lids to keep rodents and other wildlife away
- Manage moisture properly. Pests are attracted to humid environments. Industrial grade fans help to eliminate moisture once a facility is cleaned for the night
Our Services offered:
- Rodent Baiting Program: Rat/Mice Bait stations are placed around the perimeter of the structure to prevent rodent activity on the exterior. Stations are maintained on a custom schedule based on the severity of your infestation.
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion: Rats, mice and other wildlife use potential entry points on your building to get inside. We will seal all potential entry points and perform a trapping service for any rodents that have already gained access. This service comes with a one-year warranty to guarantee the continued protection of your home or business.
- Humane Wildlife Trapping: BBF Services performs live-trapping services for Roof Rats, , Mice, Squirrels, Opossums, Raccoons, skunks, ringtails and Armadillos.
- (Link to Preventative Rodent Shield flyer)
- It is rare for only a single mouse to take up residence at any home or facility. Mice reproduce rapidly with a single female producing up to 60 offspring each year.
- Rodents are reported to cause roughly 20 billion dollars in damages a year in residential and commercial buildings.
- A rat’s teeth and jaws can gnaw through substances as hard as lead sheeting and cinder block.
- A female mouse can have up to 15 litters in one year and can get pregnant again 24 hours after giving birth. For one mouse, the average litter size is 10-12. They can start to reproduce at only six weeks of age, so it does not take long for a few mice to create an infestation.
- Rats can fit through openings as small as 13 millimeters in diameter.