Austin and surrounding areas Rodent Pest Control
Be Bug Free Services provides safe and effective mice and rat removal at your home or workplace in Austin and surrounding areas.
Mice and rats can squeeze through small spaces and quickly take over any location. Rodents breed rapidly and transmit bacteria and disease just as fast. Even if you have not actually seen a mouse, tiny rod-shaped black droppings found near baseboards or food storage areas are often reliable indicators that rodents have invaded your premises in Austin and surrounding areas.
Residential and commercial rodent pest control is absolutely essential to preserve your quality of life and business reputation in Austin and surrounding areas. In addition to protecting health and peace of mind at home, Be Bug Free Services rodent inspections and maintenance services are recommended for:
- Hotels and hospitality outlets
- Retail stores
- Healthcare institutions
- Academic institutions
- Food processing plants
It is best not handle a problem with rodents on your own. Although there are many do-it-yourself methods for controlling rats and mice, these homespun pest control solutions are often insufficient to eliminate a problem that can quickly develop from a few critters into a full blown rodent infestation. If you suspect that rodents have invaded your location in Austin and surrounding areas, contact the pest control professionals at Be Bug Free Services for safe, efficient and permanent removal of rats, mice or other vermin.
Rodent Control and Clean Up
Our licensed pest removal experts begin with a thorough inspection of your location to identify where rats and mice are hiding. Discreet and professional, Be Bug Free Services technicians provide free assessments at any Austin and surrounding areas business or residential location and devise customized plans for rodent control as well as a follow-up maintenance and cleaning services to remove bacteria-ridden fecal matter and urine. Contact a rodent control expert in Austin and surrounding areas for a free consultation and for answers to any pest control questions you may have.
As part of a strategic and comprehensive pest control plan, focus on improvements in the following areas to keep rodents away:
- Install door sweeps to effectively keep pests from scurrying into your facility
- Inspect and clean drains. Lingering food particles in moist areas attract pests. Make sure drains are thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis
- Ensure that trash and recycling bins are emptied regularly and have self-closing and tight fitting lids to keep rodents and other wildlife away
- Inspect roofs for possible pest infestations and to repair any possible rodent entry points including skylights and deteriorated gutters
- Manage moisture properly. Pests are attracted to humid environments. Industrial grade fans help to eliminate moisture once a facility is cleaned for the night
Clearing up Myths about Mice
- Cats or dogs may hunt a mouse for sport, but cannot control rodent infestations
- Mice do not necessarily like cheese. The best bait for mice is peanut butter, chocolate and meats.
- It is rare for only a single mouse to take up residence at any home or facility. Mice reproduce rapidly with a single female producing up to 60 offspring each year.