If you’re looking for fail-proof and warranty-backed pest control services for your home or business, Be Bug Free Services states our guarantee right in our name. We protect Georgetown residential and commercial properties from invasive insects, rodents, and wildlife using the safest and most effective pest control methods out there.
What You’ll See with Be Bug Free:
- Onsite inspections by our friendly technicians
- Chemical-free Green Pest Control solutions
- Customizable and affordable programs
- Rapid emergency service response
- Licensed and insured exterminators
- Safe and humane wildlife removal
- Written guarantees and warranties
As for what you won’t see, our name says it all. Pest control is our business and so is protecting your property and the people in it. Call BBF Services today for free assessment from one of our friendly pest control experts.
Rodent Control in Georgetown, TX
Mouse or rat sightings are rarely an isolated incident, and if you wait to call a rodent exterminator, the problem only gets worse. Our rodent exterminators at BBF Services specialize in rodent removal for residential and commercial properties. We perform a thorough property inspection before providing an honest assessment for our rodent removal services, and devise a plan to fit your situation.
- Rodent Baiting Program – Baiting stations are installed and maintained by a BBF rodent exterminator, ensuring they are inaccessible to curious children and pets.
- Preventative Rodent Exclusion – We use an eco-conscious, IPM approach to identify and seal entry points rodents are using to gain access.
- Humane Wildlife Trapping – Rodents get big here in Texas and BBF professionals can safely remove and relocate raccoons, opossums, squirrels, skunks, and armadillos.
- Clean-up Services – We return your home or business to a clean and safe environment by removing rodent bacteria, fecal matter, and urine from affected areas.
- Follow-up and Ongoing Maintenance Services – Our way of making sure rodents stay out of your building for good with regular inspections, preventative measures, and emergency service calls.
Our goal is to provide our customers with safe, effective, and permanent rodent control. If you’re here because you think you may have a rodent infestation, contact BBF Services for an onsite inspection!
Termite Control in Georgetown, TX
Whether you need termite treatment, prevention, or a professional pest inspection, BBF Services is serious about safeguarding your structure from the insects that cost home and business owners over $5 billion in damages in the U.S. annually. Our methods eliminate the entire colony with the industry’s-leading termite defense products.
Trelona Advance Termite Baiting System
This proven termite treatment uses discreet and tamper proof baiting stations installed around your building’s perimeter to:
- Lure termites to take the toxic bait and share it with the colony.
- Wipe out active termite infestations and prevent future ones.
- Provide termite defense all year.
We enhance your termite defense by spraying hard-to-reach places with Termidor foam, providing:
- Another layer of termite and pest protection.
- Long-lasting termite treatment.
- Barrier to pest entry points.
If there is even a hint of termite activity in your home or business, call BBF Services to set up a free termite inspection.
Mosquito Control in Georgetown, TX
If mosquitoes are making sweet summer nights outdoors unbearable, BBF Services is here to help you take back your yard! Rather than dousing your landscape with mosquito spraying, we use the In2Care mosquito trapping station to provide our customers with the ultimate mosquito control solution.
Following a property inspection to pinpoint nesting areas, our pest control technicians install the In2Care trapping system. This mosquito control method works by eliminating adult and larvae mosquitoes, bringing the population growth to a complete halt.
In2Care combines mosquito prevention and extermination to allow Georgetown residents to get back to enjoying long evenings on the patio or stargazing in the backyard—bite-free.